A fire pump can be defined as a part of the water supply of the fire sprinkler system. These are powered by diesel, electric or even steam. This pump intake is connected to underground water supply piping or any other static water source, for example, a reservoir.
Diesel Engine Fire Pump
Diesel Engine Fire Pump Enriched with vast industrial experience, we are engaged in offering an excellent range of Diesel Engine Fire Pump.
Automatic Trailer Fire Pump, Fuel Capacity: 60 Litre
We are the noted manufacturer highly engaged in offering a wide gamut of Trailer Fire Pump.
- Maintenance free
- Fine finish
- Reasonable price
Fire Fighting Pump Set
We are offering Fire Fighting Pump Set to our client. This pump set apply as the transportation of liquids in the fields of steel factory, mining, chemical factory, sewage water dealing treatment, etc
Water Mist Mobile Pump System
To meet variegated demands of our patrons, we are betrothed in providing a high-class series of Water Mist Mobile Pump SystemThese are available in diverse configurations that meet on customer’s demand.
- High reliability & instantaneous operaon
- Max. output rate of pump: 30 Umin
- Max. pressure of pump: l3Obar
- Compact designs, spray gun of user interface for convenience
- Consists of 16 water mist nozzles + 1 Jet spray nozzle
- Max. output rate of spraying : 25 lmin
- Hose length : 50m (lOOm)
- Hose inner diameter: 1.0 9mm
- Hose Pressure : 23Obar
- Hose mateñal : Polyurethane, Textile covered, Fire Resistant
- Applicable in different fire types of A, B and C.
- Operation method changes per each fire size and extinguishing condition
- It is easy to use in a confined space with no need for large amount of water Lightweight, strong and high-pressure hose installed.
Multi Pressure Fire PumpsAsk Price
Geeta Enterprises is involved in offering Multi Pressure Fire Pump in various standard and non-standard designs. The fire pump is of high low pressure (multi-pressure) type. The low pressure part comprises of a single stage closed impeller made out of lead tin bronze. Its durability and quality is assured.
- Hydraulically balanced
- Optimal design
- Flow: 5-120L/S
- Rotary Speed: 1450r/min
- Calibre: 50-250mm
Portable Fire PumpAsk Price
Sakthi Portable Fire Pumps is 275 LPM @ 4.5 Bar capacity in standard. However also available in 100 LPM, 475 LPM, 600LPM capacity. The pressure ranges from 1 bar to 6 bar. Weight of the pump is 85 kgs approximately.. Available in rope start recoil model or battery start models. The engine capacity ranges from 7 hp to 20 hp. For further details, please call us.
Portable Fire Pump
- Fuel: - Diesel
- Engine Power: - 8 HP
- Engine RPM: - 3600
- Fuel Tank Capacity: - 5.5 liters
- Pump Type: - Centrifugal, Single Stage
- Suction Inlet: - 75 mm (IS: 902)
- Delivery: - 63 mm x 1 with screw down type valve (IS: 901)
- Weight ( Dry ) : - 65 kg (Recoil Type Rope Start)
- 72 kg (Electric Start with Battery)
Typical Dimensions: -
*The Performance data stated above is observed at test conditions (3.0 meters suction lift at NTP conditions).
Fire Fighting Engine PumpAsk Price
We are offering Fire Fighting Engine Pump to our clients.
- Range: 10 hp-310 hp
- Flow Range: 700 m3/hr (3082 US GPM)
- Head Range: Uo to 500 meters (1640 Ft)
- No of outlets: Uo to 5 nos.
- Type of Execution: Both Horizontal and Vertical
- Std MOC (Casing/Impeller/Shaft): Ci/Bronze/SS
- Available in both Gland Pack/Mechanical Seal
- Availability: 50Hz/ 60Hz
Kriloskar Cast Iron Fire Fighting Pump Set
We are among the prominent firms involved in offering highly qualitative Fire Fighting Pumps Set. These sets are manufactured in compliance with industrial quality guidelines by using components of the best quality. The pumps set offered by us are used for fire-fighting purposes. These sets are durable, easy to install and convenient to maintain. Clients can get these sets from us at economical market prices.
Fluid Management SystemAsk Price
We have carved a niche amongst the most trusted names in this business, engaged in offering comprehensive range of Fluid Management System
Benefits of Fluid Management System:
- Single point responsibility – From Design to Commissioning
- Supply Time Squeezed: Supply time of pumps, controls & integration work
- at site squeezed to almost half as complete integrated system is supplied
- with plug & play arrangement
- Provision for future expansion, without any disturbances – Effective time
- Reduced footprint, more space to generate revenue
- Manufacture with Global Workmanship Standard
- Ensured maintainability
- Less shutdown time in case of Retrofit projects
MISO Fire Fighting PumpAsk Price
- Standards as per ISO 2858
- End suction top discharge
- Stage single
- Back pullout design
- Closed Impeller
- Gland packing/Mechanical seal
- HVAC systems
- Water transfer
- Distribution systems
- Fire fighting
- Cooling tower
Special features / product benefits
- Unique design for Grease & Oil Lubrication
- Provisions for temperature gauge / vibration probe
- NR type replaced with standard type
- Flow: upto 750 m3/hr
- Head: upto 170 m
- Temperature: -20ºC to 120ºC
- Delivery Size: 32 - 200
Fire Fighting Pump Set
Fire Fighting Pump Set
Diesel Engine Fire Pump UnitAsk Price
PEW has partnered with Cotton Ltd. (GCL) for supply of Diesel Engine Fire Pump Unit for increased durability ruggedness & reliability. These engines have a modern layout, free from piping and hoses thus eliminating possible failure points. This makes it a perfect, rugged and reliable power pack for our pump. Our expertise in application engineering enables us to cater to the toughest of fire fighting applications and deliver efficient engine systems that are fully integrated with the equipment and designed for its optimum performance.
XGR Diesel Engine Pump Sets incorporates the following features:
- Individual Cylinder Heads: Economical and easier to replace
- No special tools are required
- This facilitates major servicing without removal of engine from the pump
- Integral Oil Cooler: The oil cooler is built into the engine block
- Therefore there are no external leak paths and hoses, resulting in improved reliability and ruggedness
- Gear Driven Integral Water Pump: A high speed, gear driven positive water pump enables belt-free operation and eliminates a possible breakdown cause
- Independent- Twin Belt Fan Drive: The fan drive is mounted independent of the water pump and is driven by a twin belt system providing extended reliability
- This allows for the fan position to be shifted in line with the application requirement
- Wet Cylinder Liners: This ensures ease of serviceability and dissipates heat faster than dry liners
- High Torque and Backup Torque: Improves engine response
- Engine series extends from 38 hp to over 200 hp
- Stable performance across a wide RPM range
- Low noise levels
- Low fuel and oil consumption
- Easy serviceability and commonality of parts
Fire Pumps is made as per universal industry norms using the top quality material and advanced technique. To examine the quality and durable nature, the presented series is examined on diverse norms by quality controllers. Owing to high demand, we provide this product in diverse structures that meet industry demand
• Easy to install
Fire Pumps Manufacturers / Suppliers List
Fire Pumps Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|Polished Portable Pump House||5000.00/Piece|
|70 Ci KIRLOSKAR Fire Fighting Pumps||15000.00/Number||Vapi|
|Electric Driven Fire Pump||300000.00/Piece||Ludhiana|
|CRI Cast Iron Fire Fighting Pump, Head: 12-80 m||55000.00/Unit||Nashik|
|Kirloskar Upto 220m Fire Fighting Pump Set||150000.00/Piece||Silvassa|
|Lubi Fire Fighting Pump||100000.00/Piece||Alwar|
|Water Supply Pump, Max Flow Rate: 800m3/Hour||5000.00/Piece||Sangli|
|Kirloskar Fire Fighting Pumps||35000.00/Set||Kanpur|
|Petrol Powered Portable Fire Pump by Ambala Coach Builders||135000.00/No||Ambala|
|Fire Pumps by Gosafe Fire Security And Safety||30000.00/||Margao|
|Portable Fire Pump||150000.00/Piece(s)||Cuttack|
|Floating Fire Pump||250000.00/Piece||Agra|
|Fire Fighting Pumps by Fire Equipment Engineers||35000.00/Piece||New Delhi|
|CRI Cast Iron Fire Fighting Pump||50000.00/Piece||Ernakulam|
City wise Fire Pumps Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Fire Pumps
1. What are the fire pumps
A fire pump is a part of a fire sprinkler system's water provide and powered by electric, diesel or steam. The pump intake is either connected to the public underground water supply piping or a stable water source. The pump supplies water flow at a high-pressure to the sprinkler system risers and hose standpipes.
2. What are the types of fire pumps
There are different types of fire pumps are used in fire security systems.
- Horizontal split case
- Vertical split case
- vertical in-line
- Vertical turbine and end suction
3. How does a fire pump work
A fire pump service across the use of an engine, which can be powered by electricity, diesel, or sometimes by steam turbines. The pump is started when one or more of the sprinklers in the system is triggered, generate the pressure in the system to drop below a particular strength.
4. How do you test a fire pump
Run the pump for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Record the system suction & discharge pressure gauge readings.
- Check the pump packing glands for slight discharge.
- Adjust glands nuts if necessary.
- Check for unusual noise or vibration.
5. What is the difference between a fire pump and a jockey pump
Fire protection system requiring a fire pump, there is a small pump that maintains pressure above the pressure settings of the larger fire pump. Hence the name jockey pump the purpose of a jockey pump is to maintain pressure in a fire protection piping system so the larger fire pump does not need to run.
6. What are some features of fire pumps
The fire-pump performance is very demanding regarding the ability to avoid cavitation and has a stable and continuous decreasing Head [H] with decreasing flow The reason for these required characteristics is the reliability and performance of water-distribution via the pipe-system and sprinklers into the building.
7. How much cost range of fire pumps
Different types of fire pumps cost range such as
|Fire Pump||Rs 10,000/ Unit|
|Diesel and Electrical Fire Pumps||Rs 32,000/ Piece|
|Cast Iron Fire Pumps||Rs 12,000/ Unit|
|Automatic Kirloskar Fire Pumps||Rs 45,000/ Piece|
|Kirloskar Fire Main Pump,||Rs 2,500/ Kilowatt|
|Electric Cast Iron Mono Block Fire Fighting Pump||Rs 20,000/ Unit|
|Horizontal Fire Pump||Rs 10,000/ Piece|
8. What are some benefits of fire pumps
There are several benefits of Fire pumps that include critical for providing auxiliary water pressure to a fire security system.
They don't create water themselves but instead enlarge the energy needed to capable repress fires.
These pumps can be attached to sprinkler systems and other external water sources near the emergency.
9. What is the purpose of a fire pump
Fire pumps are designed to quickly deliver sufficient water to douse a fire before it has a chance to spread. Fire pump intakes are connected to underground public water supply piping, or a tank or reservoir, to provide water flow at a higher pressure to the sprinkler system risers and hose standpipes.
10. What is the minimum pressure for a fire sprinkler system
The pressure needed just depends on how the sprinkler designer lays out the system and the water supply available, but would typically be between 50 and 150 psi. Warehouse flow requirements could be 1000 to 3500 GPM, depending on the hazards of the contents.